Puppies are super cute, but they’re a big responsibility. Whether you’re new to owning puppies or a seasoned puppy parent, you may have a lot of questions when you bring home that sweet bundle of fur. To help you out, we've rounded up 10 of the most common queries dog owners have about puppies. We’ve got answers on everything from housebreaking and socialization to vaccines and veterinary exams. Of course, if your puppy question isn’t answered here, you can always ask your veterinarian or search for it on vetstreet.com.
EmbeddableSlideshow: Common Puppy Questions EMBEDDABLE SLIDESHOW
10 FAQs About Puppies
1. How can I housebreak my puppy?: 2. What can I expect at my puppy’s first veterinary exam? : 3. When can I take my puppy to the dog park? : 4. When should I start training my puppy?: 5. Which vaccinations does my puppy need?: 6. How can I get my puppy to stop chewing on everything? : 7. When should I spay or neuter my puppy?: 8. Does my puppy really need to be groomed?: 9. How big will my puppy get?: 10. How much does my puppy need to eat?:
More on Vetstreet:
- Easy Solutions to Difficult Dog Care Problems
- Feeding Your Puppy: What You Need to Know
- Your Puppy's First Year: Training by the Numbers
- How Long Will Your Dog Live? It Depends on His Size
- Video: Are You Brushing Your Dog's Teeth the Right Way?
Powered by WPeMatico