Want to feed your pup healthy, inexpensive and low-calorie treats? I’ll start with the good news: There are plenty of safe and yummy fruits and vegetables you can share with your furry best friend. And now, alas, the bad news: Some items from the produce aisle can cause vomiting, upset stomach or worse. So how can you know which fruits and veggies are OK for your dog and which ones to avoid? Watch the video below to learn which snacks are dangerous for canines.
More on Vetstreet:
- Minimize Your Risk of Catching Internal Parasites From Your Pet
- Are Your Brushing Your Dog's Teeth the Right Way?
- Teach Your Dog to Take Treats Gently
- Ways You Might Be Feeding Your Dog Wrong
- Is Your Pet Vomiting? Why Getting to the Cause Can Be Tricky
Powered by WPeMatico